Saturday 1 August 2009

What Are Some Fun Things To Do Dattt Dattt Datt

What Are Some Fun Things To Do Dattt Dattt Datt
hey guyyyyyyyyys its me again!

i was just wondering if you had any good ideas for what i can do with my boyfriend on the first date. depart hes totally coming home this summer and i possess a feeling that hes goodbye to ask me to chilllllllll. so i wanna converge what you think we require do. were not together yet but I Pin down THIS Question and my friend toooootes knows hes goodbye to askkkkkk me to be his girlfriend! isnt that romantic!?!?!?!?I Deliberate SO TOO!

tribute u guys. u alwys converge how to make me feel betterrrrrrrrrrrWhat are some fun belongings to do dattt dattt datt?

movies, bowling, beach, digression park, skating, any local place. install mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100220195202AAvrE7IWhat are some fun belongings to do dattt dattt datt?

omg like like like totally....girl, can you act a tiny less passionate. i converge you're excited but you possess to conduct a icy bit. just watch a conceive of and eat popcorn. and turn down the ';likes'; and ';totallys';

0 comments:

Post a Comment