Tuesday 11 August 2009

Should I Insist On Getting A Househelp

Should I Insist On Getting A Househelp
Hi Aunty Eya and my lovely WC readers,pls I want to know you peoples opinion on this matter,I'm a mother of two expecting the third,my hubby says no house help, but one of his brothers lives with us, he's in his early 20's and he does help out but there are some chores I don't like him to do for me, like bathing my girls.

I really need a house help(female), but, he says he doesn't want peoples wahala, that any time our kids are on holiday we will travell to his people, who honestly I can say do take good care of us too. and honestly I love going to his people cos they love me and my kids very much as if I'm their child.

my question is,can being apart from hubby for some time destroy/weaken our marriage, or make it stronger? or, should I insist on bringing a house help and stay with him knowing fully well he dislikes house help,which one is better.This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved www.wivestownhallconnection.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment