Friday 28 August 2009

News

News
What's up forum! Able-bodied seems like this week is going to be full of go for me!

Formerly of all ! i'm carrying out on some videos about opening and approach anxiety on night clubs ! Iffy me i had approach anxiety not long time ago and i know acceptably how it feels ! luckily i get going a way to defeat it unquestionable easy! candidly enough you'll be seeing one of the highest exciting videos about that.

Optional extra, I am also carrying out on my new webpage! yeah ! you heard right! candidly it won't be patronizing.blogspot.com! it will be a real webpage! everywhere i will put some of my articles, an ebook with my routines and tricks that i started with, and videos that you can watch for FREE!

The sense why i won't fastidious a dough for that is in the function of as profuse of you i'm a student and i'm currently poor hahaha and i love women! so it sux that if i want unquestionable good pua advice i unite to free about 1000 dlls to get it.. also Unrestricted stuff is better ;)

On the erstwhile corridor i to be found a "benevolence" tie on the right-hand side of the blog so if you guys think that my advice is informative in any sort of way or you feel kind you must make a donation! i'm asking for this so i can rearrange carrying out harder on pick up and uploading patronizing new and great content! of course it doesn't matter if you don't donate! in the function of all my material it's going to be free! anyways :) ! but it would unquestionable help me if you do !

Wish you guys unite a great week and find lot's of hot chicks to pick up!

Acclaim !

(c) idronek @ http://openseduction.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment