Tuesday 18 August 2009

Singles And Dating Open Question Is He Really In Love With Me

Singles And Dating Open Question Is He Really In Love With Me
Im a capricorn girl with a scorpio boyfriend. We have been together for 8 months.... Before i met him he was friends with this girl who is now dating my cousin... She is a Sagittariuss.... A the beginning of ourrelationshipp he was with me but always staring at her.... Looking to her for approval... And getting nervous around her...or excited..... She is till dating my cousin.... My cousin is best friends with my boyfriend.... Even though he says he loves me so much and said he never liked her.... Only as friends.... I cant help but feel deep down that he is lying to me.... We always avoid seeing her because i am uncomfortable and he knows it.... He avoids her too now because of me and we just see my cousin when she is not around.... I saw shania twain's story of how her husband left her for her bestdrainedd.... I mean i feel that if he liked her he will never stop liking her becauseEvenm though he met me he continued to look at her..... I hate that feeling.... What can i do? How can i deal with this? Should i be thinking all these things? Also i know a lot of scorpio males with sag girlfriends that are very happy and i dont know any scorpio guys with capricorn girls

Source: pualib.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment