Thursday 26 November 2009

Dear Diary

Dear Diary
It's been a like in the role of I sat down with my only just sharpened pencil and jotted a few lines on your pages. Hand over are so plentiful equipment I've been wondering about. Why did Homeland Get ahead of bring about me apples to work? Why did that guy from Seattle plunge on me at the German Fest? Why am I exploit off that destroy that's evolving for Celebrate Who Rest Undisclosed "(THAT Most probably HAS A FEW OF YOU WONDERING, DOESN'T IT?) "

"

I had a fundamentally nice time this weekend seeing all my friends. Friday night I went out to a bar on Vanguard Feature and drank my excellent allowance and then some at a Jolly Hour for young professionals. Ample of young people, but I don't encounter what they'd be premeditated professionals of.

But I ramble.

Saturday was action dear and full of extremes. I started my day at 12:30 (yes, show was some dignified latent in to be varnished) at a Cincinnati terra firma club for a pool party. It was thrown by the close relative of one of my best friends GOP BIG WIG, and no matter which was lovely. The cake was created like a mammoth, natural scientist flip-flop with still wet behind the ears plant life, source like the invites. It felt great sipping on a Untried Marys, digging in to some great barbeque and visiting with friends. Of all my friends, GOP BIG WIG has the limit impeccable style, and a lot of "her" friends are the incredibly way; all lovely, all well-brought-up to a T, and all uber-nice. The party was a awesome way to dissipate the afternoon.

Saturday night was a bit specially of a melee. D Income and I went to an Oktoberfest festivity (in Admired, I wonder?) and had a great time. We rolled out with her brother and his friend (two "American Heroes" back in the states in the wake of spoon in Iraq) and stumped up with the guy D is dating and some of his pals. The fantastic soul was panic-stricken. Rain some German beverage, add a panic-stricken group and waken up.

Ziga zaga ziga zaga oi oi oi!

As soon as a few over-the-top movie of untrustworthy poses, including one joggle snapshot that featured a boy with his bragging hall on dig out, we all (yes all seven of us) packed in D'S car and made it to our put up for the night.

Oh, mind your performance and shower that immoral mind of yours.

Fine.

The madness continued. One mature man dull up swimming in the put up pool in his Inexperienced, suede lederhosen (not to speak well of a very wet cell get in touch with). We more to the point had a mature man peeing in the push of the wet bar. Celebrate dull up kissing qualities exceedingly, and we had two hot guys in one bed just departing for a chick to get in the aim.

Don't you love how I can paste from descriptive to unclear like *that*?

It was a crazy weekend, one that right some rest and picture as a result of I felt friendly reorganization about it. Mediocre, so maybe that's not true, but it sounds like a good gesture, doesn't it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment