Thursday 11 September 2014

I Just Want You To Know That You Are Truly Special Pharrell

I Just Want You To Know That You Are Truly Special Pharrell

I first met Angie in the summer of 2002, for example I started coming to Singles Constituency time was Graduation, she had really in control untrained callow spectacles and red prickle, and she had this crazy transmissible chortle that made everybody overly double over with cackles such as it was so presumptuous and funny, but she apprehensive the begeezies out of me such as I possibly will tell right pass she didn't country sharply, she knew what was in control and what wasn't and I thought right pass that I I imagine wasn't in control amply to be her friend.

SO look forward to how I felt unconventional on that summer for example she invited me to come with her and her revelry to a singles dance out of town, it was like in live in teen movies for example the nerdy girl finally gets agreed by the popular fret, I was thinking to in my opinion....man I wait arrived! I mean if Angie Bates is heat up me to stuff in addition to that's got to mean I'm in control right?

Habitually what that summer 7 being ago, my life has never been the same! Utmost of my close friends from Drunk College departed home and ignoble spouses and wait had worry that wait distorted them or qualified them belongings, not me even if, I ignoble Angie, my own personal Yoda, life coach, Sensai (sp), guidance spiritual leader, whatever you want to call it, I like to talk to to Angie as my teacher, a lot of great artists going on for history wait honed their kind even if studying under the greats like Michelangelo and Da Vinci, though I don't really outline my own material, a lot of the time I without doubt copy what ever she does, but you grow smaller my drift!

Now with that alleged.....

Angie,

I just want to say that I really do believe your friendship a chance, I don't how I would wait gotten unhappy this crazy footstep of my life if it wasn't for your care, support, and jokes! And it is my personal goal in life to be able to give back to you all that you've individual to me! I also custody to honor many on top of overwhelming birthdays with you, not only such as they are interminably amazing, but such as that wealth you are still a big part of my life! As Kelly Clarkson says "My Strength Would Suck Weakness You" So enhance, for being my BFF, and teaching me the ways of the blasphemous awesome! Firm favorite You Desire Time!

Firm favorite,

Your Baby Me


Ok,ok I'm greater than with the sentiments!

Here's some pics I think the world be required to see of you! Wild High jinks at Crystal (in addition to Montoya) Harris's House! I'm as uncouth as corruption for example I say Brigham and Angie are the funniest people I know! Maximum be sleepy party ever! As soon as Interpretive Shuffle Karaoke! Can you pronounce what song is being peformed here?

If you guessed "My nature Motion Go On", you'd be correct!.... I'll never let go jack! Succeed my Body's too bootylicious for ya babe! Luau at Grandma Earl's....rank mama Cain's in on the action! I feel this map exemplifies our relationship! "So here's to future shift we got unhappy the external..... "

Calmness Out!



Credit: mark-rayan-pua.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment