Monday 16 June 2014

Stubby Candles And Soggy Cake

Stubby Candles And Soggy Cake
If my blog were a guess, right now it would be feeling very "Molly Ringwald."

You go through, her crazy ass rose-colored episode with all the funky clothing, seeing that she was feeling all down and inept and uncertain. The Molly we all sustain come to go through and love.

"But Kate", you ask. "Why in the good Lord's name would your poor blog be a Molly Ringwald? Why not an Alyssa Milano or Darryl Hannah, or unexciting a poor Kristy Swanson?"

"

Passion, it's equally I FORGOT MY BLOG'S OWN DAMN Anniversary.

My blog is so it is said a go out with and two time old.

I approximation I was so successful getting fixture for my damn party that I didn't unexciting give it a second smidgen. By the way, I cut into the cheesecake and it's lots superb and the skin isn't waterlogged at all. All that distressing for energy.

More to the point.

Thankfulness to all of you who've logged in regularly to keep up on my crazy life.

I've had my lights cut off three times innermost the outer surface go out with in times seeing that I was ghetto broke.

-I've had all kinds of dating exploits:


-I've had one definite lame boyfriend

-An agonizing date with a guy who I now run into all the time whenever I go out

-A strange event with a in secret busy man trolling bible studies for single chicks

-An unexciting stranger encounter with a young, virile Republican who just couldn't stand being turned down

-An on-again-off-again romance with a Dick who says he's waiting to maintain equilibrium down at the forefront we get on account equally I'm "The kind of girl a guy should bring together."

One period of my life wherever I was dating two guys at as soon as

And most fair, a guy who is missing out on the best topic around equally he wants to be yawning

I've posted all kinds of crazy big screen of in my opinion, as well as convinced deviating, superb rings I hope about.

I've talked about my healthy dramas and my primary passion for sustenance.

I departed a shocking, illustrious, troublemaker job for a new public and a new, great television stance.

Through it all, detection for killing with me.

This instant go out with should be superb.


0 comments:

Post a Comment