Wednesday 21 May 2014

Changmin Confesses To Developing Feelings For Another Woman While Dating

Changmin Confesses To Developing Feelings For Another Woman While Dating
Reader request.

-

ARTICLE: Changmin "While dating someone, there was a time I had feelings for another woman"

SOURCE: TV Daily via Nate [allkpop]

1. [+122, -23] Doesn't he realize how much of an emotional wound that is to the other person...

2. [+111, -26] Talk about self-justificiation

3. [+63, -29] If you look at the reason for divorce for Korean couples, 80% of the reasons are because the man cheated on the wife or the wife caught the man cheating on her or the man abused the wife. As for husbands filing for divorce, their reason is usually just "personality differences".

4. [+32, -21] Men... tsk tsk.. No wonder they cheat

5. [+25, -12] Why does it piss me off every time Changmin talks about dating?

6. [+25, -8] He should realize that even if he feels that way, he should keep it to himself because blurting it out like this only cuts away at his image

7. [+22, -2] So was Victoria the girl you were dating or the girl you were emotionally cheating on someone else with

8. [+19, -4] I hope that someday, the girl you're in love with will fall in love with another man and you get dumped

9. [+16, -12] When you're in love, the only person you ever want to see is that person... So how can you even think of falling for another woman? Unless you're a dog?

10. [+15, -3] I'm a 29 year old man and for the two years I've been dating my girlfriend, I've never once let myself stray in such a manner. The fact that you strayed means that your current girlfriend wasn't enough... and I find that hard to understand because for me, I always feel like I'm the one that's lacking no matter how much I do for my girlfriend.. I'd never have the time to even think of fulfilling my needs with another. I feel bad for whoever that woman was that Changmin is talking about.

-

0 comments:

Post a Comment