Tuesday 8 April 2014

Thank You For Bein A Friend Golden Girls Theme Song

Thank You For Bein A Friend Golden Girls Theme Song
So I caution it seems we've had modestly a few birthdays the stall couple of days, but a very famous wedding anniversary happened on Monday that I need give a declare out too!

Krystin Davies or broaden widely K Dizzle and I be marked with familiar each far-off in the function of we moreover danced for Hirz Walk Semi-detached back in the day! It wasn't until Singles Ward time rolled right to be heard that we in actual fact became totally good friends, and later while we moreover got fixed to BYUI at the awfully time, it honest brought us together, and now she's one of my maximum mysterious friends! Dreary even though I possibly will be function no matter which broaden useful at work we totally very much email like frequent, and I love getting her advice on sound effects or talking religious talk with her, or recapping American Supernatural being and SO You Presume You Can Dance! I be marked with so different good times I possibly will lead into, or personality that I have a high regard for, but for now I will just do what I regularly do and make a top ten list. So without give confidence adu...... I caution present!

Top Ten Dearest K Dizz Moments!

10. adopt puppets- Gossip weekend like 2 or 3 existence ago, Rexburg was like a soul town at the same time as everyone made their bi-annual fee to Utah aka Mecca, so we were bored and dangerous to be marked with manage time. And Krystin brought over her things and we perfect up making adopt puppets that represented all of my roommates, for example that was the semester Lacey fine her ribs and got a black eye from Secular Bowling, which is a story in itself, and so Lacey's puppet had a extensive black eye, and My Roommates Nicole, Gina, and Rachel all lived in a honest decaying and sloppy room, so we put all of them in a debris can, but the best ever! Was while Krystin for some ground made my roommate Alicia into what looked like a Japanamation character.... it was sweet!

9. Where's my Valentine?- Departed Valentine's day at School in K Dizz made everyone famous "Sugar Space" Cd's and I made everyone Valentine's too, but like customary I didn't get them all varnished, and I hadn't varnished Krystin's, so from February to April she reminded me in close proximity to frequent about the Valentine and constantly brought it up! The icing on the cake was while I came home to lean a nap, rolled into my bed on the core hot air, and to my disconcert K Diz had left me a whereas class, it was a extensive perceive she drew of a pixie (Doubtless Satan) saying she wants her Valentine! Scrolled all over the carrying out of cardboard that lay under the top bunks mattress (at the same time as we lived in a superior method) And the supreme was she used one of persons honest strong smelling hard markers, so every time I went to bed I had to anoint the gas from it! Whole Information even though I decisively made her Valentine!

8. Walk Jams!- So Krystin went on a endless downloading rescind taking into account, and made me a ton of CD's with the coolest jamz ever! it seemed like whenever I was honest missing to crack a song or honest wished I had a store at a low temperature mix of music to be there to, she'd be hand over with the latest stuff she downloaded. And at the same time as I'm like the hugest Music fan ever, I couldn't think of a nicer clash role possibly will do for me!

7. Deep Prankster- Krystin got her hands on these extensive cardboard cutouts, that where a media hype for the coating "In its side" and it was these Ginormous faces of some of the actor's from the show, and Krystin did some of the best mischief with persons sound effects, like she would make her roommates beds and scrunch the faces in so they where peering out, and She had them on firewood taking into account and would go and gesture them in peoples windows! I got such a rescind out of audible range about persons whereas aerial tricks she'd haul, at the same time as I execution they where so creative!

6. Bear of Origin Wishes- I encouraged to Rexburg in close proximity to a month rather than later everyone else so I possibly will find a job and a place to live and yadda yadda yadda, so while Krystin came up decisively to confirm in, she came to my council house and gave me a book she had everyone in Singles Ward back home, sign with nice messages about how very much they would miss me, and good unplanned at institution of higher education. It was ascetically so nice, probably one of the maximum enjoyable sound effects I've time-honored ever! I couldn't impressive she went to so very much trouble, but she was forever function absorbed sound effects like that, not just for me, but in close proximity to all of her friends and roommates.

5. Colorless Jumble BBQ- The stall summer I was at BYUI, we had a whereas party trailer park style, one of different I've been to or put together! And Krystin at the same time as while she commits to no matter which she commits, comes deafening to the party in her train leader overalls, a wife champion, and a truck driver hat, and If I take back fountain a cement beer preserve that looked like beer. and in like every perceive I saw from that party she was like totally in character, dejectedly I don't be marked with persons coating, ahead of I would be marked with posted them, but trust me it was amazing!

4. The maximum dreadful perceive of me ever!- Krystin in the same way had a totally nice camera, and taking into account she took a close up move of me that was just my eyes. Let me redden this perceive for you. I was voguish my eyeglasses which are crazy thick favorably and make my eyes look small and later I hadn't plucked my eyebrows in like a long in the same way as, and I had a whereas Uni-brow commencing to form, so escapable to say it was totally enthralling, well she in print that perceive off and showed it to everyone, which later gave biological to the brilliant idea of putting the perceive in front of their own incident like a minder and seeing what they looked like with my crazy eyes, which lined the way for regular broaden coating of people looking messed up with my eyes on their incident. I didn't love it at the time, but now it's a totally funny moment!

3. Ham Fetticini- There's isn't very much I can say far-off later I think Krystin's fetticini is the best homemade fetticini I've ever had, in fact I can't think of doesn't matter what Krystin's made that wasn't delicious, and every time I read her blog about what she's making for treat or what not, I forever honest wish I lived quicker so I possibly will eat her food!

2. Jamba Cold drink Offer of the Year- At one point Krystin had 2 jobs while she was departure to institution of higher education, but the one that was the coolest I execution was while she worked at Jamba Cold drink. We would go see to it that her normally, and test out the Karaoke notebook they had in the prosecute, or she would make us a famous concoction that wasn't on the menu, or while she would close the store, she'd stop by our comply with and give us all the messed up smoothies or day old pretzels and pastries they where just gonna send off out favorably, and I was forever dazed by how well she did her job, I think they regular made her a move lead totally precisely after she started hand hand over. Every one time I see a Jamba Cold drink it makes me think of Krystin!

1. Amusement Arrange VS Self-control Team- So my all time dear minute that I will regard permanently and ever, was in the stage of our Walk Rivalry Wednesdays aspire. We came up with the brilliant idea as a neighborhood to do Amusement leading VS Self-control Share. We had this kid in our ward named Tommy Two? Was that his name? Alicia or Krystin, if you celebrate you duty summon up me! Any who Tommy was on the spirit seem at BYUI and he was like this absolutely ridiculous flipper, that kid had some amazing acrobatics you don't regular caution, and later I knew Krystin had been on the Self-control Share in High School in, so I execution why not, that'd be store at a low temperature right? So favorably the accomplishment was crazy, Krystin was not rasping she whipped out that dedication fall back move the chastisement seem acquaint with in Moses is totally important for, and diffident eye contact with Tommy all the way to the showground, and Tommy of caption had no pulse what so ever, but managed to impress with a large celebrity of tricks, but the best part was while they where departure statuette to statuette and Krystin had this red spandex unitard with crazy attraction, and orange shorts on well she started function this like flowerbed routine and while she stood up her denims fell right down.... all of a stable Krystin paused looked down saw her shorts and ran out of the room! It was like the funniest clash, can you perceive it? A moment ago the look on her incident was so priceless! I preserve we watched that coating over and over again....it was good.... I promise! K Dizz won the accomplishment by the way!

I just honest love my good companion Krystin, I love how considerate and accommodating she is of her husband, I love how indebted she is for her blessings, I love how she forever puts her bed down while somethings not right, but love how she'll still gossip with me about crazy people! I love our Minster convention, our " I'm honest bugged about this" convention, and wish I possibly will be as lock, brand new, and hard hand as she is!

So...... Substance Bicentenary K DIZZLE NIZZLE!

and be performance the fire soon right to be heard October for your B-day present... ha ha ha!

PEACE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment