Thursday 26 December 2013

I Did Not Love My Wife And Still Dont Do You Think She Loves Me

I Did Not Love My Wife And Still Dont Do You Think She Loves Me
Good morning Eya, How is family and our lovely boy? I am in dire need of answers and advise from your readers, Its gonna be a long write-up, please bear with me.

I left Nigeria many years ago, and I have been married 5good times, all my exs were found by either family or friends for me, but once we got married (traditionally) and I bring them over here, they will leave me for another person within the space of weeks, (though they came back and asked for forgiveness, which I have forgiven but I couldn't take them back) I felt bad, hated women but my mum kept on pestering for a grandchild et al.

After a while, I met this beautiful young lady online, very

trained, a great cook, neat and honest and I didn't waste time, I wifed her immediately, traditional, white and court, she became pregnant before I brought here but I didn't love her and still don't, we are blessed with triplet 2boys and a girl(7years)

I treat her well, she doesn't lack anything,I help around the house and all, but I noticed that she doesn't like sex, If I don't write an application, beg for it, she won't open up, she creates problem so that we won't do, she has never asked for it, all that interests her is the kids, keeps the house sparkling white and cook all kinds of continental dishes and nothing more...

I have this Nigerian friend, that checks on me during my hearts breaks and all but we were not dating because, she was in a relationship then, after her relationship packed up, we became closer and I'm in love with this woman right from the onset till this moment, and she has fallen deeply in love with me as well, the sex is great, she gives it to me any how and any where I want it.

My wife is a very calm person, I am 100% sure that she is not cheating and that she is fully aware about my relationship with is lady, but she has never asked me about it, her behavior still the same, We have never had sex in 2years and she isn't bothered, My girl sends her our pics, insults her, she neither reply nor ask me about it.

I planted cameras in all corner of my house, she is very joyous, when I'm not there, they play, cook, eat and all but once I'm back, everyone becomes calm, that means she feels caged when I'm there, she isn't happy with me, right?

Many people will hate me once I mention this divorce thing, the only person that hates my wife is my girl friend, my friends and family loves and adores her but I'm not happy been with her.

Do you guys thinks my wife loves me?

Why doesn't all these bother her?

Is it a wise decision to stay in an unhappy marriage?

If I divorce her, will my kids be understandable when they grow up?

Do I elope with my girl to another city and just visit my kids?

Please help a brother..

This article is (c) Copyright - All rights reserved
www.wivestownhallconnection.com

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to casually dating girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you'd rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and restaurants...

    Then I encourage you to view this short video to learn a weird little secret that can literally get you your personal harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete