Saturday 30 November 2013

Attracting Without Talking

Attracting Without Talking
The art of not talking...and some of my game

Intro: Yes you read it right. The art of not talking, literally and also not talking face to face. Here I will talk about how to attract a girl with doing nothing (except of course for some things hehe)

these are not my routines. this is my lifestyle

1. You can spike attraction through text, instant messaging, blogs

I may game through text and instant messaging using my baduy "superkaduperAFC method" I got this from Jansen's DQ.I also read about it in one of my influence books. It is also being discussed by X in his seminars.

How to do it: express in extreme DLV, extreme neediness, and extreme kabaduyan.

You can use pick up lines.

marco lee: honeybabes...ikaw lang talaga ang nag kukumpleto sa araw ko

girl : takte! :))

marco lee: hindi ka maalis sa isipan ko...

marco lee: pinagtagpo tayo ng tadhana

girl : lol. miguel naman. haha. tinopak ka na naman at ako na naman napgatripan pmo

girl : *mo

marco lee: hindi no...hindi nagsisisnungaling ang puso ko

girl : amp! ano baaaa! :))

How about blogs?

I say again, what I write here are not routines this is what I do. I like writing that is why

I write blogs. If blogs are not your thing its ok.

I write everything on my blogs. my "pua" stuffs. Ideas, adventures, or just anything cool for me.People read that. Routine wise this is what we call DHV through storytelling.

Did I game them? No. I just like to explore the world and blog about it.

2. Did you ran out of words to say? then don't try to say anything

Humans communicate verbally and non verbally. So verbals include linguistics and the latter involves body language. If you ran out of words to say you can use that. Do eye contacts, cuddle, hugs, shrugs the infamous body rock and takeaways..etc etc

Silence creates intrigue


3. I only game the girls that I like.

With great game comes great responsibilities. Ive been through "huhuntingin kita at babatuhin ko ng delata yang gate niyo!", a girl once told me over the phone when I said I'm not really into her.I was an AFC back then.LOL

Emotions are fragile. Let us be Honest and genuine. Start at the beginning. Tell your intentions. If youre looking for an LTR and you think she's qualified. Then go. If you just want something casual tell her also.

I just don't know how to handle things when they appear at the middle.hehehe.

(like casual lang kayo tapos biglang nagkagusto siya sayo)

4. Its okay for them to know, that you know pua stuff (yun na yun! :)) ) Be HONEST

Originally posted at www.attraxionarts.com


1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to casually flirting with girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you would rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy pubs and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to view this eye-opening video to find out a amazing little secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of beautiful women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete