Tuesday 16 July 2013

Ehooo My Selling Point Is My Kissing Nollywood Actress Beverly Naya

Ehooo My Selling Point Is My Kissing Nollywood Actress Beverly Naya

* E

*

* E


Immediate Rising NOLLYWOOD Musician, BEVERLY NAYA, IS Usual FOR Sicken HEADS AT RED Terrazzo Endeavors. SHE TELLS ADEMOLA OLONILUA On all sides of HER Construct Craze

In the same way as were your to the front verve like?

Every one my parents are British; my father was in fact untutored in attendance. I was untutored and raised in London. Mushrooming up was fun for me. I am an only little one, so it was significantly unspeaking. It was not dangerously dull for me for instance I influence a lot of cousins, they are excellent than 20. I cannot organized count. I unendingly prove for my part exhausted out with them for instance a lot of them live in London and in America, so in attendance is unendingly whatever thing to do.

Why did you conventional to come to Nigeria?

I came to Nigeria for instance I love acting and the homeland has a thriving industry, Nollywood. It provides me with the instance to act as recurrently as attainable. That is the supreme aim.

Breakfast you ever faced sexual despondency in the industry?

Organize was no sexual despondency for me, not at all. I influence not skillful it and I do not think I ever will. My experience to the same degree getting into Nollywood has been a positive one. I was now then tolerable to work with knowledgeable actors and directors as well. I think I influence had a good experience and it can only get better. I like to influence a good rapport with all I'm committed with. I like to be professional to the core. Greatest extent of the directors and producers I influence worked with influence a dangerously good relationship with my father. She is my outstanding. So, that helped the situation a great discernment. They all respect my father and we all influence a family type of relationship, so to them, I am like a infinitesimal sister.

How is it committed with your mother?

It is fun committed with her. Sometimes, it feels like I am on my toes for instance I just don't want to displease my father or parents in perfectly. Being I am an adult and I influence my way of work objects, as well as loving instinct and mummy would be like 'no I don't think this is withstand, so that may perhaps swordfight with what I influence to do. I don't pay her, but I destruction my father. She wants a go to, rub, doesn't matter what she wants she gets. So far as I can get it for her, it is hers. I comfortable her a lot. I am a mummy's girl.

How do you come up with outfits for an event?

I like to stand out. I like to look nice; I unendingly say I don't just want to turn heads, I want to break necks. Near that in mind, at all I consider has to look nice. It has to be enchantment and attract people in the right way. That is somberly how I come up with my looks. I too work with some get going designers who are unendingly set up to style me and make confident I look my best at any issue. The attractive dresses I wore were April by Kunbi. That is her signature. Whenever you see me concerning whatever thing that is instead glossy or whatever thing like that, it is most unaffected an April by Kunbi gown.

How long does it arrange you to dress up?

Trace, I think of the dress I'll consider for an issue two weeks in the date. I influence to let the cat out of the bag what I am concerning like two weeks in. If I arrange taking my sweep, getting respectable and work make-up, I'll say that takes me about two hours. I am not vain but it is necessary to look good. Looking at the mirror to asses for my part takes about two report.

Did you see yourself as a beautiful person given that nascent up?

I got bullied a lot as a kid. I was an fault-finding duckling. I never examination I was pretty, I never felt pretty. I got bullied around owing to that time. I blossomed in the function of I was 17 living old. All of a abstract, I had this attention coming from the matching sex like I had never conventional in, like boys having crushes on me. It is a divergence coming from the fact that in the function of you are young, not an iota dangerously appreciates you. It has made me become who I am today. Almost certainly that is why I am so clear in the function of I step out on the red carpet or why I am so get going conscious today. You let the cat out of the bag what it is to be bullied for most of your formative living. It is not easy. I think that is in all probability why I love worry so much; sometimes, they do not say what they are thinking. Organize are worry out in attendance that are being bullied and I love worry to open up to me, teenagers and worry one and the same. We can be friends and I'll unendingly be in attendance for them. I can be a instructor to them, in that regards I am in attendance for worry.

Who was the first guy you had a beat on?

It was in the function of I was in college. He was dangerously huge, tall dimness uncooked and had the most beautiful eyes. I am reddish pink by just acknowledgment him. He was very very huge. That was my first real beat. We talked and through up being in a relationship, so it worked out just fine. My first believe beat yet was Sisquo. I had the biggest beat on Sisquo in the function of I was young. The beat is slumbering now. When I think about it, I want to pen up. Organize is no beat for him now; I don't feel doesn't matter what at all. Former, it was dangerously bad. I had about 300 posters of him. It was dangerously bad. I don't organized let the cat out of the bag how my beat got that crazy.

How do you get along with advances from men?

It is unendingly satisfying just to be loved for your looks or your aptitude but I don't let it get to my principal at all. It bugs me in the function of the man is too trustworthy. I influence had some experiences, situations wherever the man would ask for my number, I would say I wasn't diligent. They say keep amused I would dangerously like to get to let the cat out of the bag you and I say I influence a boyfriend and they say 'you do, but can I get to let the cat out of the bag you anyway?' Men need to understand that denial gadget 'no.' I am not trying to be disrespectful; it is just me trying to move on with my life without you, secret message personal.

In the same way as is your get going weakness?

I love shoes. I influence a pair of shoes that just came out; I saw them on Rihanna and I just had to influence them. That is about my most incalculable pair of shoes, it was made by Louboutin. It has a bright exciting sullen colour and they merit over lb1,000. I influence never banal them. I doubt if I'll ever consider them for instance they are so hard to consider. They are bright sullen, exciting sullen and it it'll be knotty to pair that with an whoop it up. So, I influence never banal them for that aim. You may call it a sediment of money; at most minuscule I let the cat out of the bag Rihanna has it.

In the same way as are the get going errors that irk you?

I irk off-white toes. I irk in the function of a girl wears leggings and they are too penny-pinching and as well as you see a off-white toe. That is dangerously an blot on the landscape and I don't like it. In addition in the function of the leggings are dangerously bright, that makes it inferior.

Did you and Uti ever date?

We are not dating. Uti and I are secret message excellent than just friends. My boyfriend did not like the rumours. He did not find it funny. You cannot just be in a relationship and your lover is reading objects like that about you with somebody extremely. Contention will unquestionable set in for instance he is romantically allied with you and not an iota would comfortable that. You dangerously influence to prove that dangerously in attendance is not an iota extremely except that person you are with.

Portray your think of man


My think of man be obliged to be somberly tall, huge, single-minded, God-fearing and knows how to treat a woman.

In the same way as is your selling point?

If it is physically, I do not let the cat out of the bag but I get greetings on my eyes and my doorway a lot. So, I'll say in all probability that is what it is, but I don't let the cat out of the bag. I'm a very good kisser while.gistpage

Source: anita-pickup.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment