Friday 17 May 2013

Singles And Dating Open Question I Really Like This Girl But

Singles And Dating Open Question I Really Like This Girl But
well we go to the same taekwondo studio and shes been leading me on not like words but eye contact when weve sparred. shes got rusty red dyed hair and its hot. so we were sparring before and she kept looking straight at me and we made eye contact for like 5 minutes and it was awesome but we dont really talk but i catch her staring at me and i dont mind cause im pretty handsome if i say so myself so i was gonna ask her out today at tkd (taekwondo) but i couldnt get her alone and at a closer look she was all pail and her eyes looked wierd and her hair was a kinda purple (purples my fav color but its a goth color if u put it in ur hair i like kstate thats y and cause its awesome sause) but it looked horrible and so did she so i didnt ask her and now i dont really like her cause im used to her being tan and having red hair but this was just wierd. am i over reacting cause before i couldnt stop thinking about her some nights couldnt sleep and all my friends have gf and the other girl i like i dont like anymore and im a shy guy plus im not popular so i cant just go up to the hottest girl in our grade and her friend told me she liked me and i cant ask her out 1 cause she wnt to another school 2 im afraid shell say no. me and the girl from the tkd studio have talked before but only some but she seems kinda rude like when her little sister was asking what my last name is she shouted I DONT KNOW and it kinda freaked me out and i dont want her being mean and all i want a nice girl.......a girl in my math class one of the most popular girls in my grade stares at me alot and i cant ask her out cause shes gonna say no cause i got little popularity static.we were really good friends till like 5th grade then we stopped hangin out. im kinda lonley and need a gf but theres no one i really like exept megan the girl that goes to my tkd studio. do u think im over reacting and should just ask megan out but she doesnt go to my school so idk if she got a bf or likes other people so do u think i should just ask her out next time i see her? can you help!?!?!?!?

Origin: anita-pickup.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly flirting with girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you would rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy bars and restaurants...

    Then I encourage you to watch this short video to unveil a weird secret that might get you your own harem of hot women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete