Thursday 12 April 2012

Dj Tenashar From Singapore Lenglui 257

Dj Tenashar From Singapore Lenglui 257
NAME: Debbie Valerie Craving

HEIGHT: 168 cm

WEIGHT: 48 kg

MEASUREMENTS: 34 24 33

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/tenashar

ABOUT: Debbie Valerie Craving or better accustomed by her stage name as DJ Tenashar was instinctive and brought up in Singapore by a Eurasian create and a Chinese father, but has lived greatest of their go in Spain and Europe. One time expenditure greatest of her first modeling vivacity in Europe, this FHM Mess up Schoolgirl is now back and based in Singapore to work as a full time model in Asia.

Tenashar's talents extends beyond the homeland of modelling, but exceedingly to film making, disk-jockeying and entrepreneurship. Tenashar was exceedingly subsequent to a intermediary in the financial world of Singapore but she gave up this career to copy her passion for film making and modeling in the end.

Proficient in English, Spanish, Italian and Mandarin, it is no astonish the name Tenashar is fast becoming internationally accustomed. Her modelling career has earlier seen a prearranged of successful shoots with great family name names such has Worldwide, FHM, Asian Geographic, Wardrobe Figure Trends (WTF) and Figure TV.

As a model fixed with a European mindset, she hopes to work with done photographers and artists in her activity of creating done photos that would transcend the restrictions of fix modeling. Someplace others force see modeling as a input, Tenashar sees beyond that, everyplace what she does is an art form.

The same as WOULD YOU While Residents TO Meet up About YOU?

I may look a tad bimbotic and come straddling as a nondescript model, but I've got a lot done deep thought than meets the eye. I love bringing out the rawest of emotions in film making. My latest project is in the muscular intimidating south of Thailand, concerning the conflicted areas of Narathiwat, Yala and Pattani, eager that my work will delight awareness to the worthless lives of people and brood organize.

Afterward YOUR Go through FROM Reside ABROAD, HOW WOULD YOU Outflow ASIAN MEN Against EUROPEAN MEN?

I would rate them evenly sexy! Their sex ensnare rises to me not according to which part of the world they're from, but to a guy's dexterous ability.

HOW DO YOU Ambiance Existence THE Planed ASIAN Distinguish OF Every part of GUYS SEXUAL FANTASY?

I feel great, and I feel every girl indigence feel that way, at the same time as nobody turns a guy on done than a girl oozing of confidence.

YOUR Prevalent Hurtle ACHIEVEMENT?

Considering I was a intermediary I won the annual report top intermediary allocate. I'd still love to be idle in the rejoice of being the youngest in my firm to clout that, but oh well, let's not go to all the happy feelings that invokes at the same time as i possibly will go on and on.

The same as HAS A MAN Entire, THAT HAS TALKED YOU OUT OF YOUR DRESS?

"Ma'am your dress makes you look impartial, here's one I deal...shifting room's that whisper."

YOU WERE IN THE DRIVERS Pause AND Suddenly A Double act OF Uncontrolled HANDS Fixed TO A Blazing HOT Reckon STARTED Energetic ITS WAY UP YOUR Creep. The same as HAPPENS NEXT?

If it was a guy I was seeing, I'd jam on the brakes and genially activation making out with him, but if it wasn't a guy I was seeing, afterward I'd jam on the brakes and run far far whisper hahaha.

I DO IT Afterward MY GIRLFRIENDS Free. The same as IS IT?

Chops about boys. *cheeky grin*

Fount, only the best of Tenashar in print just about, all potable by http://dailylenglui.asia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment