Monday 5 September 2011

Friends With The Exes

Friends With The Exes
" JANICE LIEBERMAN HAS BEEN THE FEATURED CONSUMER REPORTER ON NBCS "FOR 10 YEARS AND WAS PREVIOUSLY THE CONSUMER CORRESPONDENT ON" MORNING "LIEBERMAN ALSO ANCHORED STEALS AND DEALS, WHICH APPEARED NIGHTLY ON CNBC. SHE IS THE AUTHOR, WITH BONNIE TELLER, OF" TO SHOP FOR A "SHE LIVES WITH HER HUSBAND AND TWO CHILDREN IN NEW JERSEY. VISIT HER WEBSITE AT JANICELIEBERMAN.COM READER QUESTION #1: FRIENDS WITH THE EXES I am friends with all my ex-boyfriends, but my current boyfriend hates this idea and wants me to stop talking to all of them if I want to be with him. Should I compromise or tell him to get lost? We've been together for 6 months and we have a great relationship otherwise. I'm afraid that if I give in, he'll start making more demands. But if I don't, I will definitely lose him. What do you think? "JANICE LIEBERMAN "> Recommended books (downloadable pdfs):Michael Hall - Dealing With The Downside Of NlpCr James - FriendsRobert Anue - Forbidden Pattern The GeminiLabels: positive emotions important develop dating coach breezy summer night jeffries direct opener mystery spells opener have romantic night meet women online seduce ignite life start steps make looking part

0 comments:

Post a Comment