Thursday 4 August 2011

Singles And Dating Open Question 4 Girls Does This Girl Like Me

Singles And Dating Open Question 4 Girls Does This Girl Like Me
im a junior in high school and im 16. in my 8th period i have college algebra. there is this senior which on the first day spoke to me. i thought she was being friendly. i wouldnt consider myself shy... i just dont speak. kind if like ppl annoy me attitude. but u cant see it in my face. point is as time passes she gets more flirty i guess. for example, she talks to me every day even when i dont and says im cute at least 1-2 times a week. then she she touched my calf and said something. i didnt hear what but i figured she was complimenting my pants. in hallway, she ran up to me and hugged my arm and it seemed like she bumped her bo0b a bit too much. and then theres the way she acts in class (she sits in front of me). she glances back alot. fixes her hair while looking to the side a bit towards me, and leans alot, in a odd way.

i guess i like her a bit, but im just curious if she likes me. SORRY FOR THE LONG PARAGRAPH.
thanks for any help.

Source: quickpua.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment