Friday 26 August 2011

10 Things That Make Every Woman Hot

10 Things That Make Every Woman Hot

This blog load was on paper by kutie-angel510

1.Your stink

"I love such as my girlfriend gives me a kiss goodbye and her stink lingers for a second one time she's vanished," says Gf, 23, of Washington, D.C.

2. Your swagger

As Brian, 36, of Trenton, New Jumper, says, "I consumption so far-flung time wondering about what a first kiss will feel like that I esteem the nuances of a woman's swagger well at the forefront I make contact with them."

3. Your nails

"My girlfriend immediately glides hers straddling my back to live out the definite amount of wonder and painful," says Jordan, 24, of Merger, New Jumper. "I look at her nails with a full new respect now."

4.Your collarbone

"At a party, changed guy's girlfriend was juicy hers-it's just a load case," says Gf. "His spurt blood became my enduring relationship."

5.Your eyes

What it comes to sexy eyes, the smudgier the better (too-perfect what isn't sexy to him-or easy for you!).

6.Your neck

"It's undeniably real,"

7.Your earlobes

"They're insincere, soft and definite for nibbling,"

8. Your teem

The beauty of this eloquently shoddy 'do: The trimming he plays with it, the better it'll look

9.Your breasts

"I find the up-to-the-minute parts of a woman are interactive," says Michael, 34, of Philadelpia. "Nipples respond-they talk back to your tongue or your swagger or your fingertips.

10.Your case

"Counting women, you spontaneous only some of what you see, whatever thing you feel"

So, what do u guys think? What's ur sexiest part ? :)

Incredulity of the day: Possess you ever crushed a guy for telling you what he point you meet to hear? Habitually knocked for six an unwary guy with a great line of your own?

I am sacred, but it looks like I could sometime quickly. And you are unreachable, about as achievable as me touching the moon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment