Friday 25 March 2011

Could I Be Bi

Could I Be Bi
I do apologize if this is in the phony leg but I couldn't absolutely find one leader comfortable, so feel free to move this to an decorous range if wanted.

This has been on my mind for a good few months now. I'm a girl, and I control only ever been with guys. In imitation of I was younger, I used to be very tomboy like. It is only simply that I control started to find in my opinion attracted to incontrovertible women, but in the same way as I say attracted, I don't absolutely mean sexually attracted. Upper limit of the time it's a notoriety that I find attractive, I think they're beautiful and glittering and I sometimes make sexual jokes about them to my friends and a few of my friends (who are all guys) pull the wool over somebody's eyes about me being bi. It doesn't worry me, but even my boyfriend has made the odd pull the wool over somebody's eyes about me being bi, and even intuition I was bi until I told him I wasn't.

I control had gay/lesbian/bi friends in the afterward, and I control not a bit against their sexuality at all. The reason is, I'm a bit undecided about my sexuality to the same extent I control never absolutely been physically or sexually attracted to a girl I've unquestionable in person, yet submit control been the odd "tomboy-like" girl I control seen on the street and intuition they were careful of attractive in a way, but I control never had feelings for a girl, but I've never absolutely had profuse girl friends as I've always gotten nap with guys better.

May possibly I be bi? Or is it just that I find "some" females attractive?

Reference: datingforaverageguys.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment