Friday 22 January 2010

My Story New Here

My Story New Here
I'm here to tell my family story. Been lurking here for a long time.

My dad cheated on my mother numerous times throughout their 20 year marriage. Finally agout 8 years ago she divorced him. Two of the affairs resulted in two sisters by two different OW. Ironically my parents are now good friends with each other. I also have a good relationship with him although for a long time I was angry. I think my mom stayed for family stability as well as for financial reasons. Both of them are single now and it appears that's how's it going to be for both of them. Having seen the destruction of infidelity first hand I don't wish it on anyone and look forward to contributing on TAM CWI.

I am dating a beautiful young lady right now and look forward down the line to forming a family of my own but sometimes I feel like my family's situation has made me kind of numb to the idea.

Thank you for reading it was therapeutic to write all this down.

Credit: anita-pickup.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment