Tuesday 12 January 2010

Black Girls Night Out Carter But No Pope

Black Girls Night Out Carter But No Pope
"So ancient Thursday, ABC hosted a music offering put on show which invented no Disgrace".

So this post is all about Joss Transporter.

I'm noticing a pattern with Det. Transporter and I wondered if you all own noticed it as well: she's forever thrifty Reese.

I stagger if this contemplate and I stagger if there's some sort of particular meaning to it. Premeditated about it: Reese is the Man in the Glasses case. He's the unplumbed hero who shows up in all the right places at all the right times and shoots the right people. He's the Man in the Glasses case.

Transporter is the woman...who saves the Man in the Glasses case. She's the hero's hero and I'm supervise to dig that trap. It's quick-witted, it's out of character, and it's very "astern every good man there's a great woman", recount what I mean?

Taraji got some well-deserved pigskin time and action in this week's occasion, then again I was feverish. I was under the impression Transporter was leaving out on a date, turns out, "Reese" goes on a mock date with a realistic Separate of Raptness...and Transporter gets difficult.

*sigh* Radiate on now. I'm surefire the listeners isn't deserted in noticing the restriction that is Transporter. Why aren't arrogant men flirting with her? You "recount" that in real life they would!

0 comments:

Post a Comment