Tuesday 9 June 2009

Juggler Nudist Pua Opener

Juggler Nudist Pua Opener
I bet I can use my psychic powers to figure out how everybody knows each other. Mmmmm let's see. I am getting a vibe. Yes there it is. You are all members of the same nudist club. I can tell because you are very comfortable with each other but not comfortable with your clothes. (WHISPER TO GIRL) Which guy is the biggest? Really, I would have never guessed. Of course it is what you do with it that counts. Which would you prefer? A guy with a big dick or a guy with a medium dick and five years of massage school?

Recommended books (free to download):Kevin Hogan - Covert Persuasion

Tyler Durden - Routines Opener Curve


Tyler Durden - Plant And Stare Opener

Labels: dating relationships hollywood love things women every woman loves signs flirting does email address minutes great improving self dating secrets the mating mind seduction trends chicks motorcycle pattern

Credit: quickpua.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment