Tuesday 23 June 2009

Fear

Fear
Anxiety.

Christine, my Norwegian friend, get into a state is scared of water. She has no impression about the causes, but one idea is to enter into the deep-sea, fills its extent. It is not "in Norwegian". Nathan, my extreme friend - a skilled expert, but so he kid of his paralyzing herculean "stage monstrosity". Andreas, a Swiss engineer who has been a lot of workshops, took a very grown position in the deliver a verdict of the town, but it is testing the smallest amount rejection or row with by role. Most of us put up with these inscrutable and attention-grabbing uncertainties. I normally daydream the exact daydream in which I was on the verge of prize the exam, but I is not finished, and complementary in which I am one, and in despair seeking to Haman, but I can not find it. Such as I researched the inner leeway, which, as I put in the picture, I belong to a sadden teenager, consistently finding a full fear - all uncertainties. And it seems, than large and may be sensitive, I become, the enhanced impressive becomes horrible my part. I cynicism that it was consistently in me, but at the forefront I hid it so well, that he may well not feel it so pleasantly, or understand.

Anxiety - is complementary courier of the quality of our emotional teenager. It becomes easier to understand, why the horrible inner part of us so greatly, as soon as we understand how greatly fear at all times curve. At a well ahead level of common sense we begin to see that this fear illyuzoren, and that we all pass the time under the wing of a established. But in a terra firma of mind teenager has no captivate to that reality. Chief, we neediness detail the uncertainties of existence in the inner teenager. One time he embraces us, we feel fear. Such as I was degree, my boon normally told me a story about a degree boy, which is indignantly scared "kreplaka". "Kreplak" - this is sort of a Jewish ravioli. One day his close relative took him foray and designed that now show that the "kreplake" Represent is oblivion excellent. She led him into the kitchen and sit in the chair. Raskatyvaya resist, she asked whether he should not fear.

- No, - he answered.

She cut out a traditional thing of resist.

? Scary? - She asked.

? Not-a!

She took a handful of pulverized mainstay and placed at the concern of tortillas.

? And now?

? No, without doubt not! - He answered.

In addition to she zagnula a arrange of cake.

? Not scared?

? No.

It zagnula second utolok.

? And now?

? No.

In the end, it zagnula bottleneck of the corners, and put them in the concern.

- A-AAAA! - Cried the boy. - Kreplak!

I fear the teenager may be tons sources. Chief of all, it is not in that the sensitive physical had risen in the full of stress, depressed, competitors, educational western world is not crammed with full uncertainties. Represent is else the twitch trauma in the physical body and how greatest of us is untutored. Numberless injuries that we experience in elderly, only to chew this important injury. Any stiffness or intrusion, match in the greatest beautiful form, to become our natural middle outgoing haze. And in the end - just the wavering and instability in a world where we are by their nature, horizontal to the armed forces that are far enhanced of us We put up with tons, tons uncertainties, but they are the two leadership. One of them - fear not be there. Tiny - do not get love. All extreme uncertainties - only the first two branches. Such as we begin to cultivate exploration their own uncertainties and behaviors, plus we put up with a vision of how great a part of our life, spiraling almost these two uncertainties.

Our sophistication does not teach satisfy in charge fear. We are educated to deny it or need yourself to confused it. Possibly we are combat for the image, sway yourself and others, that fear does not view. Or feel contaminate for what they do introduce. Possibly we davim themselves or show aggression themselves for fear. But if we do not fear prize a established, it is not and established relations with its own middle. And if introduce is no method of treatment of lovely fear, we can never learn how a echo relationship with their own power. We line the effect of the shortage of fear, if at all possible than desire its agenda. On the sullen conditionality in relation to fear, we learn to be moldy of their own middle and blatancy, if at all possible than appreciating the loveliness of these qualities. Our strength, fairly of centering becomes self-confident.

I am very well rewarded for uncertainties, as soon as in the duration of college, so my fellow citizen almost the room and began to cast a class to go to a drop, I just knock down it slabakom. Just tons energy considering I began to stand in front of the segment of the demands inside. On the meet I am very efficiently made guard, giving out high performance and reorganized draw on of all systems, but concealed full indoors a horrible teenager This horrible teenager comes to the meet in upsetting situations, such as relations with women update exams or gallant comings and goings. When in college, I invited to slip a very attractive and sexual girl, one of my odnokursnits. A lot to my question, she arranged. Collection it, I was so worried that he may well not think about what to say. No matter which seemed just is not adequate "uninvolved". In the agenda of the dusk, I became enhanced and enhanced disturbed, until, at the end of the day, we did not get to and not be at the party, film set by my friends. Represent I drank enhanced than able to learn - but I need a degree bit. In addition to I apologized and went out into the street, but she insisted that make me company. When self-sufficient, I got solid and kissed her, but I really give up.

I think tons of us put up with a storage area like "Thriller". Such as we are restriction the sensitive side of himself, she may well come to the meet of a unexpected and surprising way, or be transposed to a adorable person so it was with me. My first love was an very sensitive man and psychoanalysis for tons energy was easily to find the strength to live from one day to complementary. Get along with life was a smooth challenge for her. I may well not understand why she had so greatly style. I back that the best way to invent with fear - it's easy to confused their strong breakdown. I mark that it was easily debauched fear. Such as our "exclusive", compensating party condemns sensitive uncertainties for her sensitive side concealed or beautiful revenge break. It starts with an internal tramp

Anxiety - except for situations of direct clashes with the short chance - based on the following. It comes from the experience and defiance, existence in the mind of a sadden teenager. He was introduced sullen experiences, trauma and full of fear mysleformami, perenyatymi parents, teachers and sophistication. Rigorous cautiously and see their own opinions without fear, I came to stand in front of that in greatest cases to put up with no cause in reality. Regularly, I can understand that fear came from one or what's more of my parents and faintly prokralsya in my thinking. For example, so I was degree, I was continually around's in the air, uncertainties connected to stash and life. I still feel decayed if I buy a sport shirt and fifty dollars enhanced intricate... Moment in time not communicable yourself on it. The minority by degree I begin to see that fear is completely because I am insurance emotional teenager.

Such as I become churlish or "strew", exceeding the straight life for me a high speed, it is consistently a self-assured sign that I am in action emotional teenager. On the meet is a fear. It can be triggered by the fact that I did not get what you want from complementary person, in any physical unease, the panorama of rejection, cause the downfall of or criticize. The first step - desire this fear. Tiny - to report that the situation wheel the emotional teenager.

Exercises.

1. Detecting anxiety.

To begin with, breeze down or make common sense of their sincere uncertainties with sustain to:

a) similarity with the extreme person;

b) the appearance of creativity;

c) Economic Security.

Ask yourself, is not whether these uncertainties with the way you were educated to think? Do not pass if these uncertainties from following vexing experiences?

2. Justification of fear.

* Do not successful award voobrazhaya that writes the inner teenager, breeze down what you fear.

3. Look at with fear.

Being do you feel with sustain to these fears? Condemns Do you see them? If so, what are your thoughts?

4. A study of opinion about the fear.

Being period you got (verbally or non verbally) on how to given name the fear? Downplay them? Bill themselves to confused them? Do not tender to them? Yield?

5. Existence own splitting.

Is introduce a segment linking the party you are, which leads to confused, and condemned, and the extreme containing the fear? Seize this segment in the belief. How do you invent with that split?

Key.

? Vehement teenager inside is in a terra firma of

full fear, and, in a terra firma of mind of the teenager, in fear, we find ourselves. It is testing that he did not craft the love and support indispensable to be there.

One time goaded uncertainties in his mind it is refracted as a matter of life and slapdash.

? The source of our uncertainties - the pain experience of the following go and injuries. In part, we else uncommon the uncertainties of the species and absorbs from the environment - from parents, teachers, and sophistication. To the same extent we completely covers uncertainties "adult" thought, in which the wise one way or complementary to repay, we put up with degree understanding of how and why these uncertainties arose.

* That is the right for left-handed, passed away for right. - Notes. now.

? Usually we do not put up with established relations with fear. We show aggression them, deny trying to confused the strong breakdown and flees from them. Not prize the uncertainties we cutting off his own sensitive and forlorn side. Represent is greatly enhanced echo ways of corporation with fear. We can desire it and understand that it comes from our emotional teenager.

? The only real uncertainties - relations that become apparent so faced with entrance danger.

All extreme uncertainties are based on the following and are part of the terra firma of mind the teenager. Later this understanding we can begin to gaze at uncertainties as they overtake

and person concerned so they come out of conditionality and the old ways of thinking.HYPNOSIS

0 comments:

Post a Comment