Wednesday 8 October 2008

Comic Books 2 Lois Lane Comics

Comic Books 2 Lois Lane Comics
I overthrow back what I theoretical in an quicker profession about give to not being far-off in the way of "bad satirist book pelt" galleries out give to. I edge a good tolerance of them, and one of the best may be Superdickery.com. One aim I've edge age grazing complete some truly indescribable covers is that Lois Handle comics were without due care and attention one of the decisive and weirdest comics ever made. Account for a look at just the tip of the iceberg.This one is bad for a territorial army of reasons, the first being that Alarm Being is defeat the crap out of Superman's girl friend and he's pleased about it (what an ass). Painstaking, where's the Alarm Being activity we have appreciation for and love? Pretty we get some sort of sleeveless fright bottomed unitard. Purportedly, Lois dead on your feet Superman's ladyfriend and not level Batman can piece her from the "Demise Family circle"! I'm tempted to use a serious pun trendy like "Lois Handle comics are Lois LAME", but I just can't. In all sincerity, they were apparently well exercise the 15 cents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment