Saturday 6 December 2014

I Broke Up 1 To Many Times

I Broke Up 1 To Many Times
Started seeing my ex girlfriend 6 years ago. It started off amazing, perfect. After about two years I started to cheat and then I didn't want to spend time with her. I still only loved her and didn't date any other girls but sometimes when I was out I would kiss other girls. Eventually I broke with her and she started seeing somebody else. I was devasted she moved the guy in after two weeks. I was living in the apartment above hers and would have to see her new guy every day. I pretended to everybody that I had moved on but in the back of my mind I knew I was always waiting after a year and four months I got my wish, she dumped the guy and we were back together after two weeks. She moved and I went back to my old ways....... So we broke up again. It was all my fault I didn't realise what I had until it was gone thinking I would be ok after weeks I would start to miss her so much. This time I said I have to marry her if I keep missing her when she gone. I booked a holiday and bought a ring. She said hell no and that I've given you enough of my life. In a past break up she changed her number and still came back saying I will always love. I have bombarded her with texts and made no contact for 7 weeks but nothing has worked she won't even speak to me total cut off. The holiday leaves in four days and I don't want to move on but it's been 5 months. There's obviously more to this but I'm out of ideas.

Do I really need to force myself to meet other girls, seems like the only way I can forget her.

Credit: dominant-male.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment