Saturday 4 January 2014

Rob Kardashian Ex Andriana Bailon Said Dating Rob Ruined Her Career And Then Kim Fires Back

Cheetah Girls appoint Adrienne had opened up to Latina magazine about her first love and claimed that people still give her a hard time for raw him. Whilst she claimed not having any regrets about dissolution things with Rob. She finally took off a tattooed name of Rob on her body.

Adrienne now her friendship time with Rob, was featured on Perpetuation Up Including The Kardashians which she does be remorseful such as according to her, it not quite ruined her career.

'To be delayed with that Kardashian describe, that was so cruel to me and to my career, I possibly realised that too late - not that it would've affected my decisions in terms of who I unfashionable, but it would've affected my community to injure on the show.'Kim Kardashian ablaze back at Adrienne on Shake

Words about their earlier relationship, Adrienne tapering out that Rob wasn't innocent:

'It's rampant picture that he cheated on me. It increasingly traumatized me that people were like, "Pero, why couldn't you pardon him?" 'Why are women increasingly the ones who have the benefit of to forgive? If you cheated on a man, he would be like, "You're unpleasant, and I want nil to do with you." But women, we're supposed to be like, "He messed up. He made a disaster."' To this day, people will still say, "You ruined Rob's life!" and I'll think, "Damn, I was still playing with Barbie dolls to the same extent I met him."'

She's encouraged on: The musician and perpetrator has been dating Roc Nation's Lenny S. (who she is seen with in October) for five years, and is getting her Rob tattoo jejune

Decrease your comments...Learn few months advance to win challenge prizes on KIB for the best 3 commenter of the day. Competently luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment