Friday 28 June 2013

How Does Your Wife See You How Image Affects Relationships And Marriage

How Does Your Wife See You How Image Affects Relationships And Marriage
When we do the things women love to see us do, even if by accident, they notice, and it's exciting for them. How is your wife or girlfriend looking at you? If it's not like this, you CAN fix it...I'm going to keep it short for the next couple of days, because I know many of you will be as busy as I am with family and friends as we get into the thick of the holidays. First, a quick note from one of you concerning a handy short-cut or the "artistically challenged in creating a great greeting card for a woman. Here's Ed:Wow!Just got back from 2 long rows of cards at Hallmark! Have been fighting the card problem for a long time. (21 years) I can't stand those long mushy, rosy, booklet, see through sheets... you get the idea. I look at those and go, "Yuck!"What I have done is get a card that is blank inside and write my own fun thing that only her and I would get. Or a humor card that is funny and then write my own ending. Reminding her of some fun event we did together with very few words (hint). When my wife laughs and looks at me and says, "Thanks, that's funny!" and gives me a kiss, I know I did good. And you are so right about mushy card..."That's sweet" and the 5.00 card is then tossed aside. Good stuff. I enjoy your letters.Thanks - EdThere you go! Just further proof that it is that personal touch that shows that you thought about her and did something that she specifically would appreciate is the key to success in anything you give a woman. The more you can do, the better, but if you're art skills are undeveloped, a few well-chosen words can certainly get the job done.Here's another great letter we can get through quickly, because she says it all:I love getting mail from the wives and girlfriends of men who have read "THE Man's Guide to Great Relationships and Marriage!" You can hear the excitement when they write, without ever hearing their voice. Meet Lisa:Dear David,I just could not wait to get home this afternoon and tell you what I caught myself doing this afternoon while having lunch with just about the most perfect male on this planet! By the way, this is the same wussy guy I wrote to you about on Labor Day weekend [David's note: this is the first weekend in September for those not familiar with United States holidays] earlier this year, my husband of nine years!Anyway, I had invited him, this newly reborn man of my dreams, out for lunch today so we could spend a little time with him outside of the bedroom (you know what I mean). While we were sitting at the table he decided to get up and get something else to eat [David's note: apparently at one of the many buffet-style restaurants here in the U.S.]. As I watched him walk across the room it hit me like a bag of rocks just how hot and excited he made me just by walking across a room. All I could think about at that time was I wanted him and I did not care if it was under the table or in the car in the parking lot. Could I be anymore hot for this man? I think not! If I was he would never make it out of the house with his pants on!So pass this along to your readers. A woman really does want a real man and if you are a real man then every woman will want you for her very own.Lisa Congratulations and thank you for writing, Lisa! It's letters like this that tell me that the months of endless interviews and discussions to put that book together was worth every painstaking minute we all spent, and I really appreciate it when readers take a few minutes to let me know that it's working for them or to ask questions or offer suggestions for future books.Gentlemen (and Ladies too!), there's nothing I can add to Lisa's testimonial. When you stop just talking the talk and start walking the walk, women come alive around you. Genuinely attractive alpha males are a rarity in the world right now, and have been for many years, but we're making a comeback, and you have two choices. You can either become one of us or lose your partner to one of us when she gets bored and frustrated and one of us catches her eye. When I or any man like me walks into a room, we own it, and the women in the room notice and gravitate towards us even when they don't want to, especially our wives and girlfriends, because they are proud to be with us.Be one of us! Truth be told, there's no greater gift you could give yourself or your wife! Go to http://www.makingherhappy.com right now and get your copy of "THE Man's Guide to Great Relationships and Marriage," and get ready to blow your partner's ever-loving mind, because if you learn and follow what's outlined inside, you will be even more exciting than you've ever been, even if you've been together 20 years and she's been bored stiff for the last 19 of them. Some of my readers have been in the middle of divorce proceedings when they got their copy, and stopped their divorces cold in less than a week. You can do it too, if you get started right now.In the meantime, live well, be well, and have a wonderful day!David Cunningham"Being a man is something to which one should aspire, not something for which he should apologize." --David Cunningham

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you would rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy bars and restaurants...

    Then I urge you to play this eye-opening video to find out a strong little secret that has the potential to get you your personal harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    Facebook Seduction System!!!

    ReplyDelete