Sunday 25 November 2012

A Dreamers List

A Dreamers List
LIST OF REQUIREMENTS (RELATIONSHIP)

After much deliberation and consultation I've come up with my unrealistic list of requirements a man should posses before even considering a relationship with me. I'm almost 27 and I've been dating most of my adult life. I'm bored, I'm tired, I'm old and I'm fussy so here's my not so short list in no particular order. I must say not all of them are an absolute requirement but a girl can dream

1. NORMAL: I can actually hear my psychologist friend saying there's no such thing as normal,I know this but the wackos I meet are far from the average human being.

2.MUST LIVE ON THEIR OWN. I don't care if it's in a mansion or a guest wing with a view that overlooks the landlord's bigger house.

3.NOT DEPEND ON ME FINANCIALLY. I work hard to get the nice things I own. If I want another child I wouldn't adopt an adult. I have no problems spending money on him but he should meet me half way.

4. RESPECT MY VALUES AND BELIEFS. I'm a Christian, feminist, liberal, capitalist. Nothing much to say here, good luck to him.

5. NOT DEPENDANT ON ME FOR HIS SELF-ESTEEM. I get that people are generally insecure, but to get even a conversation with me I don't want to hear negativity about yourself. this also applies to men looking for a trophy instead of something genuine

6. SHOULD HAVE OWN INTERESTS. It's nice to have things in common, have something you enjoy doing other than hanging out with me.

7. SHOULD NOT BE A MAMA'S BOY. I get it, you love your mother, but an unhealthy relationship with her is a no-no.

8. SHOULD NOT EXPECT TO BE MY BEST FRIEND. I already have one. You can try, but I already have one and I'm not replacing best friend anytime soon.

9. SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT MY CHILD COMES FIRST, ALWAYS. this is non negotiable. Accept it

10. SHOULD BE BEHAVE LIKE A MAN. This is just annoying, you should follow me, call me, flatter me, not the other way round.

11. NOT BE EASILY INFLUENCED BY HIS FRIENDS. Don't follow the crowd just because everyone is doing it, be your own man.

12. ACCEPT THE WAY I LOOK. Regardless of what colour I decide to dye my hair, what weave I have in my head, he'll just have to live with that.

13. SHOULD BE SINGLE. One would think that would be obvious but not to all.

14. SHOULD BE DRAMA FREE. Common courtesy should be extended especially that I have no drama myself. None of your exes should call or stalk me.

15.STIMULATE MY 5 SENSES. yep! See Hear Touch Smell Taste.

16. TEXT ME AT LEAST EVERY OTHER DAY. with the advancements in technology there is no excuse for not texting me

Everyone is free to comment with their own requirements. i would love to know yours

"*I know you thought this post was about you, and you, and you; sorry, it was about me."

-AG


Filed under: Uncategorized Tagged: Afro, list of requirements, single, stimulate

Origin: pickup-for-girls.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment