Friday 3 August 2012

Pua October 6 2012

Pua October 6 2012

So here are my approaches

#1 Asian girl at bus stop, I asked "are you Megan" I was pretty sure I knew the girl, she was not interested I could tell so I said, "well I'll take that as a you're not interested"

#2 approached 5 girls, 1 guy, turns out the one girl I wanted was with her boyfriend, they were friendly though

#3 Persian girls 2 sisters approached, not interested, don't give # out

#4 Approached Sri Lankan girl...

#5 (1 assist my best friend female did approach of a girl)

also

I approached 2 guys asking if they are single, for my female friend :D

#PUA Fails


* brown girl in the store, seemed a bit dark skin
* Asian girl at church, I thought she was with family, apparently not.. (October 7,2012).. I did smile at her a few times, and had a good opportunity when she was right behind me
* brown girl who with with some tall brown guy, didn't go for it,...hesistated..
* brown girl at church giving out bulletins, too bad she was "working" though smiled at her

Join now Toronto Pickup Artists Meetup Group


Follow us on Twitter TdotPickup Twitter

Like us on Facebook TdotPickup Fans on Facebook


TdotPickup Main website TdotPickup Home Page - Toronto Pickup

Get the 411 on TdotPickup TdotPickup on 411



Credit: japan-pickup-scene.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you would prefer to have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy bars and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to watch this short video to unveil a strong little secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of hot women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete