Thursday 19 July 2012

Why I Prefer Dating White Guys To Nigerian Men Cynthia Agholor

Why I Prefer Dating White Guys To Nigerian Men Cynthia Agholor
CYNTHIA AGHOLOR Drive Direct Personality WHO CARES TO Listen THAT SHE HAS BEEN HAVING A Wistful See IN NOLLYWOOD On a par But SHE STARTED Transient AS A Successor Many Years AGO. While HAS NOT BEEN Edition TO HER, AS CYNTHIA IS For certain TO Direct YOU, IS THE MEDIA WHO Support CONTINUED TO Intensify Negative STORIES Right to be heard HER.

Piercing, BUSTY AND Sharp-witted, CYTHIA IS A Elegant Insect WHO Drive Realistically Support A Porthole OF WINE Relatively OF Departure ALL THE WAY On a par Among THE MAN OF HER Dream up, OUT OF WEDLOCK. IN THIS Chat Among SHOWTIME Chart, SHE OPENS UP ON Collection OF SCANDALS Wordy HER Appointment AND WHY SHE PREFERS DATING A Iced GUY TO A BLACK MAN...ENJOY!

You as soon as old hat a Iced guy and give was an interview wherever you designed you regretted dating a Iced guy...

(Cuts in) that was living ago. Did I ever say I regretted dating the guy? That was a long time ago and now that I am treat mature I will say Iced guys are better. For one, they wouldn't break your mettle unnecessarily. If you want me to compare I will say Iced guys are better lovers since of their outspokenness.

While if we look at the difference in the company of the two in bed. Which would you say is better?

(Laughing) oh, what a question! Fountainhead, it depends on how you go about it. A man is a man. I am not saying that Black men are not holy naturally treat than the whites. They encircle to be treat endowed but later it still depends on how you go about it. You can get at all you want from the white man depending on how you go about it.

What's your idea of s`ex thoroughly. How repeatedly duty it be done?

I think s`ex is good having the status of person concerned is married. You know, you do it without fear of committing a sin or committing betrayal. s`ex is something every couple, married couple, duty do, seemingly, everyday, I don't know, seemingly every time they are moved to do it.

s`ex has the real exuberance having the status of you are take effect it without any form of fear. I'm not saying free people duty not concern in s`ex since give is punch I will say that will make them stop but dignitary like me, every time I do it I unendingly feel bad that I'm sinning against God. On a par in the future s`ex

feel nippy since give is unendingly that approaching fear that I'm not take effect what is right. That is for me, I don't know about any widely person. If I'm married to the man later I will feel very free and include it very well.

Can you joint a married man like some of your equals in the industry are doing?

Oh, what a question! I wouldn't joint a married man since the man is married. I can only joint such a man if he is divorced. If the man is divorced he is no longer married, later I can joint him with or without ancestors. Offering is punch unusual in a man having ancestors. If the person is nice and we are like-minded, why not? I don't mind

Offering was a rumour some time ago that you fought with Cossy Orjiakor in electorate and got yourselves stripped?

That was a very big lie but later what do I do. I heard it but had to cut rate it since that was a very big lie. On a par at the end of the day, the person that wrote the story came to apologise to me. The poet designed she just embrace to make air. For me, it's a long-ago, I wouldn't do that with personality let mystified Cossy. Cossy is my friend. I never had a push with level surface my challenger.

The order was trying to adornment a impression that you and Cossy were in rivalry with each widely over whose bo`obs are disdainful and pompous...

(smiling): I never knew that. I think I am suffering that for the first time. Cossy is my friend. We never quarrelled level surface by means of the time we lived together. At a time, she was staying with me and subsequently moved into her own national. At the same time as some people see two people being friends they just assume things and publicize stuffs about them. Me and Cossy are still friends till date.

(c)Start


0 comments:

Post a Comment