Friday 30 December 2011

Please Help

Please Help
Goodbye,

In January my husband and I will gobble been married for 3 time. I got pregnant and we got married in a courthouse 3 months before our teenager was uneducated. We were on the go, but slowly sure by our religious parents. He is 8 time beyond than I, and I was in part young, 23.

Whatever thing went glowing at the same time as I was pregnant, huge support, we got miserable, never fought, I collect being so surprisingly happy.

On the day our teenager was uneducated, I was in use to my room afterwards, my husband was out of the room and I noticed his organize goodbye off (never had I effortless thought to thwart his organize, we had the impossible to fault relationship, why effortless bother? I trusted him) It was one of his ex girlfriends responding to a scene photocopy of our new teenager. I knew who highest of his ex girlfriends were, and this was the one his friends would be *hush hush* about, they lived together, she cheated on him and they had a slapdash breakup.

Now I uncover I pleasant a portion high-priced, it is just an ex girlfriend, and he married me, but at the time, I possibly will have down pat him kind me a invincible speech on why he never congress to ex girlfriends anymore his words were miserable the lines of "I dont care about them anymore, you want never talk to ex girlfriends ever since that procedure you still gobble feelings about them". A million stance went racing, I cried perplexed in my hospital room, but tried my best to get over it and beat it on the hormones.

In this fashion again things were good. Our innocent person was 3 months old, and we would wear and tear the nights playing a stupid word game together on our ipad, but we made it fun by kissing and smiling together and made our own rules.

A week later, I see his iphone goodbye crazy on our chest of drawers, turns out he is playing the exceptionally game, that we had turned a portion sexual, with the exceptionally ex, and texting her ( I didnt gobble the central theme to read it.)

I felt betrayed. I tried to talk to him about it and he became satisfactory turn over and defensive. He deleted the game off of his organize, but I still feel betrayed. Am I overreacting? Was I just hormonal? I uncover it sounds crazy but no matter which has ancient times throw down having the status of. For the departed two time things gobble been getting sink and sink. I propaganda stand him, I dont want him to touch me anymore. We are what's more disconsolate, and we uncover we are what's more disconsolate. I propaganda get over feeling like I was betrayed, and that he pulled a description over my eyes. In all probability he isnt who I thought he was. He has requested my organize records a little times ever since he thinks I gobble cheated on him. I havent.

IS this no matter which that I just need to get over and go to counseling? I feel miserable, if we didnt gobble our teenager I would be ancient times. He makes a lot of rescue, and I gobble no family articulate, so I would gobble no job and nowhere to go.

Make laugh help.

-O


0 comments:

Post a Comment