Wednesday 23 November 2011

What Men Say And What They Really Mean

What Men Say And What They Really Mean
I think of you as a sister. (YOU'RE UGLY.)

There's a slight difference in our ages. (YOU'RE UGLY.)

I'm not attracted to you in that way. (YOU'RE UGLY.)

My life is too complicated right now. (YOU'RE UGLY.)

I've got a girlfriend. (YOU'RE UGLY.)

I don't date women where I work. (YOU'RE UGLY.)

It's not you, it's me. (YOU'RE UGLY.)

I'm concentrating on my career. (YOU'RE UGLY.)

I'm celibate. (YOU'RE UGLY.)

LET'S BE FRIENDS. (YOU'RE UGLY.)

Recommended books (downloadable pdfs):Juggler - How To Meet And Connect With Women

Tyler Durden - What Is Genuine What Is Mutual Benefit


Labels: isolated women pickup women cougars younger sexual body first date revenge gift tips language flirting dates wedding dating personality naturally artists field guide secret secrets situational opener

Source: break-seduction.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment