Monday 15 February 2010

The Girl Who Is One Of The Guys

The Girl Who Is One Of The Guys
And original blog stop that came out of my favourite judicious male attacker.

Andrew and I were having an in-depth conversation about women who own up all-male friends. I used to be one of folks girls. It wasn't until I aggravated for myself to be around girls in Academic circles (I united a group) that I may possibly monotonous be snug being in a room full of girls. Yes, I will confess I loved the attention the lack sex provided, but boss than that, boys just like to do the fun gear that I like to do. Which would you quite do:

* lay on the shore in the sun or befuddle a frisbee around?
* drink wine and watch a Hugh Dowry record equally paiting your toe nails or drink cocktail and play guitar leading role until you can't stand anymore.

For me it was without fail the subsequent. Because I was a kid, I played football with the boys equally the girls hung out and gossiped on the dining hall. Recruits knew me as a tom boy, and such as I've turned into a decent-looking adult, all of a prickly I'm trouble so of who I isolate with. As a belief, I've been thinking a lot about the restrictions I set with my male friends, and I habitually incident what proper is departure fine hair their heads while they look at me.

My theory of women who place themselves with guy-friends only is two-fold:

1. If you were a Tom-boy budding up, you are frankly socialized to like the attention of men. As a woman, you'll highest pure be an attention whore. These are the girls that all the boys yearn for so it doesn't matter how significantly you tell yourself that your guy relationships are soberly platonic, if they had the wish, they would put your feet up with you. This makes you unrealistic and actual fortunate, just so you own up no goal. Taking into consideration I came to conditions with that fact and actually realized the power I own up over the men in my life, coming were easier to control and incredibly, my friendships bigger a lot.

2. If you find yourself boss snug all over yourself with men, maybe it has no matter which to do with feeling locked. This is especially major for women with no male siblings. I identify women who habitually place themselves with the 'superman' type of guy. If you don't identify what I mean, I'm talking about the guy who owns a pickup means of transportation, will help you move and come get you from any discomfited situation any time day or night. These guys make up for the lack of male role models you had budding up.

And what does all of this mean for the female PUA? Nevertheless, if you arrive on the scene to be one of the girls who is moreover one of the guys, think very cautiously about your intentions with the men you isolate with. You may possibly not on purpose be either leading these men on or using them. No judgement in, but you may possibly lose your friends to jealous girlfriends or monotonous lose a imply defeat so you underestimated the power of the girl who is moreover one of the guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment