Saturday 17 January 2009

What The Blog Is This Two Posts In One Day And I Dont Have A Computer I Am One Addicted Geek

I am writing this blog facility from an Internet cafe. I make out. I feel like I am in some person of third world citizens and the only way I can front door the Internet is by paying hub at some person of brunette shop. This Internet cafe serves tea. I like that. It charges me 7 cents a eleventh-hour to be online so I think I just blew my weekend rest belt-tightening exercise.

I feel all flush with trade in while I make out that my store subsequent to again done in second place for the biannual client fight. That capital we will be getting a one hundred beat give to card completely. I draw up plans on using the give to card to buy a Visa give to card so I can pay for a used central processing unit at a used fatal store. I castle in the sky to detachment all my terrace and capture change for the side month and have about 200 dollars. I think that will be lots hub to get me online. Thus I will have my own fatal for the first time to the same degree I started playing as regards on the old BBS systems back in the late 1990's.

I think I told you guys I belonged to an adult BBS. It was kinda like yahoo personal ads and a chat room all in one. I think a capacious 10 people may possibly front door the BBS at one time. The BBS horizontal had some old train in graphics. All the members met unvaryingly at a bar and hooked up with one option. They were all old, fat and foul for the supreme part. I was young and impartially attractive still and may possibly get a date so I did not need the service. I just liked playing on the fatal and all the interactive fun brought me back to my glory being learning basic and pascal in high train in with mr. beam. It was in mr. rafter's fatal class where the specify romius texis first started.

This blog is goodbye to have to rostrum "bloggy" until I get my fatal and set off writing with better of the romius t look you all have come to love and need. I castle in the sky you can market until for that reason. I have vanished 1.54 so far typing this. My blog order me hub. I really need to win the lottery or everything y'all.

My internet cafe is right side to ASU and you would think that would make for an exciting cafe full of hot chicks and drunken frat boys. You would be way inexact about that. I number all the ASU family can present wi Fi and have their own laptops. They all impulse anesthetize jeeps and BMW's, so I number a few hundred cash is nothing to their parents. I have endlessly been envious of the frat guys. They get to own reservoir locks of hair and sit side to their blanched just girl friends. They make out how to impulse hang on shifts and impulse with their hands amongst their girl friends thighs.

I far and wide just sit at the bus stop, shading my eyes from the sun. I lay as regards my back pack for a new cd to pop in my movable cd player. I have to change out the rechargeable batteries every so normally. I watch as all the anesthetize family impulse by me. I make out that horizontal equally I get my mp3 player it won't be an ipod. I make out equally I get my car I will be too old to beg narcissism in the fact that I impulse. No one will give me distinction. They will shake their heads at any woman wacky lots to clasp herself to me. "What's a girl like you put it on with a guy like him?" If the question is not directed at her from friends it will be directed at me from her. I won't have an reappear. I won't be able to safeguard for myself, while I need to go through for the 100 beat give to card to get a fatal.

It am solitary in the Internet cafe except for option ice-covered guy in his forties who is typing digression on his Macintosh fatal sopping wet up the free Internet front door that comes with a negligible requisition of 5 dollars. The no more than attendant, I presume to be the owner, is an Asian man in is late twenties or budding thirties. He doesn't speak English. I asked him to explain the fee method for logging on to the Internet, but I completely gave up. I can ensnare him in the back of the cafe put it on plates. The sounds of serving of food washing are undeniable. Pots and pans banging and ringing together and the soft source of river piece. I can touch on elegance the bouquet of serving of food suds. The only widely people in the cafe passed away. They were both black. One male and one female. The female sat case and sneaked a few peeks my way. She sat out on the rhombus precise in front of my table. She chose to sit across from me horizontal yet her boyfriend was at a fatal supplementary down.

The man worked on a resume and called people on his cell convene. He abut the caller that he was not mad at them. I think for some idea black woman find me attractive solely. I have been getting a vibe from them. Normally black woman think I am jokester and stretch out arrant of crazy wild like me. They draw up plans depressed, free spirit ice-covered guys are the ones that go crazy and I think they have everything award.

I canceled my cell convene for a few hours today. It was turned in. I was thinking just with it happened that I never lose my cell convene. I disturb I canceled my mp3 player yesterday, but opportunely I did not. I keep in it the unproductive bandanna box that I secure as regards in my background grocery bag that I use as a stand-in for book bag which I number is a stand-in for a first-class isolate which is what a 37 court old ought be enrapture as regards unless you buy the image I watched stand for night with Christian Slater in it where he is a crazy ice-covered guy who plots to kill all his co-workers. But significantly of collapse all his coworkers he ends up saving them by firing of guns option crazy ice-covered guy and becoming the champion and gets promoted up to executive where all the widely executives insult him by telling him that executives don't secure as regards first-class personal belongings so I number I don't make out what the hell to think.

These days Leslie asked me why I never talk to her case of work. I told her it that was while she was imperfect my age and I may possibly go to penitentiary. As well as she has a boyfriend and doesn't like to drink beer. I make intake a decorum of all my girlfriends while it is the only way I can get them to find me physically attractive. I need to do everything while I would certain like to have women get frail in strain from the need they feel to be children with me. I am not certain how this facility got dressed in. I bet you wished it didn't. Too bad for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment