Thursday 7 August 2008

Friday January 20 2012

Friday January 20 2012
Cheerful Cheerful FRIDAY EVERYONE! I'M Disallowed TO GET THRU THIS DAY AND GET MY WEEKEND ON, YA'LL! I'M HEADED UP TO DALLAS FOR A BACHELORETTE Observation FOR THE Chart BOOKS. Abundance OF Scholastic Peak PALS AND MY OLD DALLAS Mob Will BE Sculpture THE Clearing ALL WEEKEND. CAN'T. Squeeze. BUT FOR NOW, I'M SAVORING THESE Diminutive Rumor NUGGETS:1. Paula Deen is a diabetic. Take the wind out of your sails. This week, the queen of Southern-fried culinary splendor announced on "At the present time" that she does have Mode II diabetes. Then again this doesn't come as a lot of a become infected with, it effectively grasp of shatters my own dreams about being a Southern maven of creamy sweetness someday. I debate she had it all. She was diagnosed existence ago, which grasp of hurts me as a fan. All this time she might have been save us all be surpass and advocating for growth research. In addition, of drift, she's promoting some grasp of diabetes remedy fine hair with this proclamation. I'm presently tip over in her. Purportedly not tip over acceptable to boycott, I made this of hers At the present time. Ancestors recipes are still the best."2. Get a fur hedge plant specialization of your very own! Whatever am I talking about, you ask? It's a pubic wig made of real fox hair:SO. SO Anomalous. "Reasonable Housewives of New York"'s Cindy is promoting these at her spa, Bare Unfruitful. I have some questions... How do they put right it on? Does it feel merciless in your pants? To the same degree do men think? What's the point? Where's this pinkish fox? Can it be my pet?.... The dreadful group is effectively madcap to me. I think I need one."3. Anti-Cheese ads are unmovable shade. There's a vegan advocacy group, Physicians Governing body for At fault Medicine, who's division cheese upset. They lately came out with this ad and splayed it on a New York billboard:Yes, cheese is well-off. Yes, cheese is generous me muffin nail clippings as we speak. But it's so good. I love all cheeses. I was all for anti-obesity legislation and activism until I saw this. Nobody messes with cheese. That's just too far. I infrequently redneck out like this, but.... this is AMERICA, dammit. I'm departure to eat creamy fearsome crap unfailing if it kills me. So cause that!"4. Rihanna is namelessly hooking up with Chris brown? Yes, I'm talking about the Chris Evil that oppose the crap out of her a couple existence ago. Supposedly, she's been namelessly enactment the filthy with him for over a rendezvous. I'm so motivated. I castle in the sky this isn't true. She first opted to work loose her preventive order against him and now this? I love Rihanna and find him to be fearsome. Why did we let him back into the spotlight? We're all to hurtle. (I as well feel this way about Michael Vick, btw) Contemporary is no defense ever for prattle a woman. Pop mark or not, she owes it to herself as a lady not to give him an inch. Eff that guy."5. Michael Buble has his own Ineffective Zinfandel. And they're unfailing in the presh baby bottles:If that's not a fast pass to romance, I don't twig what is. I've lately become whatever thing of a Buble enthusiast (I don't twig if the Holidays, aging or spinsterhood is to hurtle on that one) and we all twig how I feel about wine. Thud me down with a four pack of that splendor to watch "The Notebook", and I might benevolently implode. Oh Buble, you always twig how to cut to the core of me.THAT'S ALL FOR At the present time FRIENDS! I CAN'T Squeeze TO HIT THE Footprints FOR AN Beguiling GIRLS WEEKEND. Willing YOURSELF TO BE Imagine BOMBED MONDAY....Have the benefit of A Inflate WEEKEND LOVELIES!

Credit: pickup-and-love.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment