Monday 2 June 2008

High Five For Friday

High Five For Friday
Happy Happy Friday friendies! One of my first choice blog buddies, Betty, largely partakes in this smiley little Friday linkup and her opposite today just emotional my own upbeat-ed-ness. These stuff are making me smirk today:1. North West Nope, I don't mean the diagonal coaching involving north and west. Nope, I the environment while former bloggy friend lives. That's a first and a conclusive name, people. It's true. Kim K and Kanye take named their child NORTH WEST.Yes, she'll go by "Nori" for feeble, which I do think is font of cute, but this is just absurdity to me. The statement I'm smiling? Once Kim's ridiculous media overexposure, I'm reflex to get heaps more than smiles out of it in the coming weeks years. Gah, that's such a dumb thing.2. Offspring Dash this weekend! I'm co-hosting a immense fun child heavy rain for one of my best buddies...... this weekend. Her little lady is due in September, so we're take an call to mind little behave of our Austin-based buddies to express joy her and girl out. Despite the fact that I take heaps to do to prep, I'm hot under the collar to see all my ladies! It's so funny to look back on the timeline of celebrating achievement, to bachelorette, to wedding ceremony to now child for this gal! One of these existence I'll be the one we're showering. :)3. Blistering AttainmentThis week I made a test bundle of a new blotch recipe for strawberry cupcakes. I sent them to work with the Golden-brown and they were a unscramble hit:I'm set I made the test bundle. For the heavy rain this weekend I'm goodbye to make a couple of changes, extremely to the icing. Moreover, it was my first recipe made with my new KITCHEN AID Mixer. Yeah, that happened. I'm a distorted woman.4. The little treasure is visiting this weekend! I #TBT-ed this of us yesterday (obey me on Instagram)...... and am hot under the collar to see her little college-graduated pretense.5. Place of birth ImproveThe Golden-brown and my new place is in reality font of coming not working. Having the status of I work from home, I feel like all I do is sit not far off from her all day and obsess over all the projects/items I want to get done. He would say that's surely what I do. We font of crushed it this week, so I'm feeling Oodles better about it all. He really has the survival of a saint. I owe that guy heaps of beers this weekend for not melting down on me.That's all. Can't wait for the weekend!Linking Up:Moreover, smart attract with sugar on top (and what Google reader is goodbye aways briskly), obey me here:

Origin: pickup-for-girls.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment