Thursday 24 January 2008

How Can Everybody Fall In Love With This Guy

How Can Everybody Fall In Love With This Guy
Hi,

I confine this guy in my class and he's like sooo charming, each person, girls AND BOYS fall for him!

I'm not gay and confine never been one, but I DID fall for him.

It just looks like he's inlove with each person for instance he talks with them and each person who he's talking to, Someone fall in love with him.

HOW?

He's very attractive.

Bad-mannered eyes.

Auborn stand on end redness.

His seeming is vey femenine.

His body is very masculin, he's all muscules and he never worked out (I take care of).

He is a d*ck, he can make a girl cry, give her a strike or tell her something accurately bad, for instance he sees that he made her cry he's all strting to hug her and kiss her and makeout with her O O

It happened with me BTW, he made me very very sizzling and clout with him, as a result he came to me, streted touching me and hugging me and talking with me.

God, I have an aversion to him so notably.

How is that that you can think of to make each person love you?How can any person fall in love with this guy?

unmanageable priceless...bt ur q is tinge of funnyHow can any person fall in love with this guy?

is he gay or bi?

boys falling for him..ew


0 comments:

Post a Comment