Saturday 24 November 2007

Zenpriest 12 Happiness

Zenpriest 12 Happiness
Am I "happy"? - compared to just about every man I take its toll, deliriously happy. "Thrilled" is not an uncomprehending accusation, but a background one. Settle think about your friend [who redoubtable suicide in the rear divorce]. Would he be in person today if he had not had that woman in his life?

Bearing in mind I go to the dentist and grasp a unattractively angst-ridden sting incisor split, I am "happier" with it misplaced than I was with it.

New than constrained by the hassle of work, I go anywhere I want, while I want. I consequence to and am to blame to no one but individually. I only grasp to pay bills which I form, so I am not jammed into any personage job or boarding house level. If my principal pisses me off too extensively, I don't grasp to "suck it up and entice it" (like a man), I can do the Johnny Take-home pay eccentricity of "You can entice this job and smash into it."

A few vivacity ago, I significant to entice some time off from the corporate world of fee slavery, and dead a total of 3 months riding regarding the bring to an end western US on my motorcycle. It was the best glorious feeling of provision I grasp ever had. In 3 months, I dead only about 14-15 nights with a blind over my formerly.

I can't revive a time in my life I grasp ever been happier.

Undeniably, all family times I was being angrily punished by a woman for not getting her the "right" birthday/Valentine's/xmas present weren't any happier. The draw to a close treatments for what I had no hunch about, were not what I would call "happy." The arguments anywhere I would get cloth I whispered in the best skinned and vulnerable moments amongst us crooked regarding and thrown back in my protect in the ugliest best wicked fashion reachable, were not "happy."

Being happened was that the feminidiots brainwashed women into believing that put-on Whatever sympathetic or loving near a man was being "under a man's thumb." So, in order to prove how "strong" they were, women devolved into hateful, wicked, grueling, cruel bitches.

Pulling them out of my life has been like having a unattractively dirtied, puffed-up, and angst-ridden incisor pulled. I am ecstatically happy with the hunt - the strain is misplaced.

Lonely? I take its toll a lot of people I can call up if I want company - people that I can actually grasp a 2-way conversation with, then again of just being an attendance for the ceaseless yammering of women like the one Dietra told about, or KJC's grandmother. Furthermost of them are male.

For vivacity, men grasp been talking about how exceedingly nauseating women grasp become, and just about every time a man says what on earth - just as predictable as the sun coming up, a big cheese will say "but, not all women are like that", as while that type whatever thing.

Appropriately, tell your friend that "not all women are like" the one who made his life such hell that he killed himself.

And, in order to understand what I am trying to get diagonally, ask yourself how extensively "happier" he would be today - still in person - if that woman had never come into his life.

Can you castle in the sky that? Can you castle in the sky your friend still alive? Can you castle in the sky him hungry to be in person more than he wanted to die as "happiness"?

Can you castle in the sky how NOT having such a woman in my life, perceptibly is happiness to me?

ZEN AND THE ART OF Dirt bike Charge


Motorcycles do put one into a zen accusation. Acquaint with is whatever thing about their enormous order. So extensively that what we adherence was principal turns out to be excess equipment. Our lives depend on being totally attentive in the heart and defrayal our minds of cloth which are not blatant at the present time.

Keep on Zenpriest Listing Next


0 comments:

Post a Comment